Burnley Mechanics is proud to present a series of shows and performances, introducing children to the magical world of theatre. This season Burnley Mechanics welcome a vast array of family friendly shows and entertainment to its stage.
Many of our theatre shows aimed at young children can be seen on weekday’s during the day, making them an ideal choice for school and nursery school trips. Shows aimed at young children are an appropriate length and often include an interval. Some shows also include key themes like teamwork, friendship building and co-operation – helping children to learn as they watch.
There’s a Ben & Jerry’s Ice-cream bar on site for an extra special treat and special discounts for groups of ten or more available from the box office.
School & Nursery Group benefits:
- Buy 10 tickets and get one FREE (available on most children’s shows)
- Reserve seats 7 days prior to confirming your booking
- Time to finalise your numbers and pay deposit
- Extra time to pay the balance
Upcoming Children’s Shows:
- The Gruffalo – Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd October
- Mister Maker – Saturday 7th October
- Family Storytelling Festival – Sunday 8th October
- The Nutcracker – Sunday 26th November
- A Christmas Carol – Thursday 21st December
- Snow Queen – Friday 12th – Sunday 21st January 2018
- Milkshake! Live – Saturday 12th May 2018
To view this season’s children’s shows and prices in our brochure click here.